Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Badgerie Menagerie: May!

 What a spring month it has been.  Spring is in full swing.

We have been busy!  Hospital, healing, much coffee, still homeschooling, flowers, more flowers, pinwheels, pool setup, more coffee, and the love of friends near and far.  ♥️♥️♥️

Moda time (Magic time) with Miss.
Celebrating someone's birthday, she wrapped someone's birthday gift in the form of a snake.
The morning if my next big hospital day this year.
Coffee art for me by my favorite coffee art barista.
Starting spring seedlings.
Another beautiful coffee at piece...
Photographed from inside the cup...
A view of the bottom...
This art piece was good to the last drop!
My ♥️
Talking sister design & robot programming
Coffeeeeeee!
(I'm tired)
And tea. (Moda time)
Gifted with this from my tea party.
Passing time and counting the days to full recovery.
Iceberg Shakes.๐Ÿฆ
Brought it all to the park, before sending Miss 1 off to another debate tournament.
More coffee, because I still look tired.
A pre-Mother's Day celebration.
Virgin sunrise mimosas.
A lovely Pre-Mother's Day dinner with some of my lovely mama friends.
My barista artist at work.
Mother's Day coffee bouquet.
Mother's Day high tea!
Strawberry roses in chocolate.
And more yums!
More coffee art.
Coffee cup!
More time passing.
Sticking it together.
***

One Badger Home Evening.
We made pin-wheels.
Note to self: I need better more water-proof sticks!

The evening continues with getting ready to set up the pool for summer season.
Sweeping.
Laying out the mats.
Putting up the pool...
And making fancy drinks again.
This time, Miss 2 really dosed the drink with 1/2 cup of grenadine instead of following the recipe recommended 1 teaspoon...
So we finally were able to achieve a better looking sunrise.
But that is a lot of grenadine!
More fun in the backyard.
My old clay fired garden lady.
She laughs at the fact that I made her in two pieces, a Bobble head with removable head.

Finally, filling up the pool.

***

Moda time with gelato!  
( Mother's daughter, magic time.)

She painted a shroom.
Pretending to catch a shroom.
Put the shroom in the fairy garden, next to some real life shrooms
♥️๐Ÿ„
***

The Balsam root flowers and my flower.
More flowers for me!
All for me.
Catching a snail
A morning hike.
***

Making cupcakes.
Robot cupcakes!
Miss 2 Robotics demo.
***

The art of knife maintenance.
Sharpening...
Disassembly and cleaning out the gunk.
***

New color combination!
***

Miss 3 has a Chinese dance performance with her troop!
Backstage makeup.
On stage.
After performance pics
***

A new boba tea place!
the park.
A lemonade stand.
Miss 2's treat.
lemonade!
***

My very first 3d print where I drew up there model in Blender!
It's a cookie stamp.
Seagull cookies.
Owl cookies.
***

A Long fun day out with friends!
Starts with breakfast and walk...
Continues with new friends and a picnic lunch at the aviary!
***

Many a Moda date to finally finish this paint by number painting together.
Done!
***
He finished building his RC truck.
Completed with the RC winch that I got for him.
Remembering our time getting the van stuck in the mud!
***

She brought me flowers!  ๐Ÿ’
My seagull cookies looking great.
***

It's the very last class of the OWL (Our While Lives) 25 week workshop on health and sexual education.

We celebrate much learning!
***

She caught a ๐Ÿฆ‹
Grey on the outside
Blue on top!
***

spring is the season to bring the birdbath fountain back online.
***

Finally working on a mushroom inspired table for the fairy garden area!  Getting help peeling the masking off to reveal the spots!











































































No comments:

Post a Comment